Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well I am back!!!

Ok so it has been a loooonnnnggg time since I have posted, but in my defense I have had a semester from heck.. Little Miss Remi isn't little anymore and she now has 8 teeth!! She loves to babble and I think she is going to be walking real soon. She loves to eat, and makes a mess in doing so and she loves her bathtime... We just started her in swimming lessons and I think she is just amazing. I will post some more pics soon once my camera is charged...




HERE IS MISS REMI IN HER SUMMER DRESS... WHAT A DOLL...









THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE, SHE IS SO SOMBER AND I LOVE HER EASTER DRESS..








SHE IS ACTUALLY STANDING IN THIS PICTURE.. SHE IS GROWING UP SOOOO FAST..






SHE STILL LOVES THAT BINKY...





SHE IS LOOKING FOR HER MAMA..I JUST LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL...
WELL I WILL POST AGAIN SOON..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Brittne! She is ADORABLE! But then again, you already know that right? I love her little head bands. You are such a good mom to go and get her pictures taken. I haven't taken my kids for 2 years! Yikes!

Kaitlyn said...

what a babe brit! I'm glad you finally (no offense) posted, I check far too often and find the same post I have strangely read more than once, how was school? Daniel just had his gall bladder out but he is doing well. hey email me sometime if you'de like kaishmo7105@gmail.com miss you, Kate